01 October, 2009

Preparation

Well, with 23 days until my trip to Australia & New Zealand, I'm gathering the few things that will help make my trip easier. The company I slave for purchased a Dell Inspiron mini netbook, using it now to post this entry. Since I'll be gone during the end of October, I will have to find a McDonald's that has free WiFi so I can log on and do my Month-End processes. I have also activated the International Data & calling plan on my phone ( company paying ) so IF there is a problem, they can contact me. Although 17hrs difference I'll probably kill them when I get back.
I've purchased 2 pr Ex Officio boxer brief to save space. I can wash in sink and wear the next day. Quick dry shirts & pants since they save space and weight as well. We are really restricted in the size of our luggage. Even still, I'll be pissing them off with my carry-on. They'll get over it. I still need a plug adapter and smaller travel bottles. I have everything else I hope. I'll probably start packing just to see if I have everything I need and that it all fits. Oh, and there is a weight restriction too. Forty-five pounds. Yikes.

No comments: