29 September, 2009

The Good, The Bad and the OMG

Well another league night has come and gone. With the averages our team has set, we were giving 125 pins a game. That's a lot to make up for mediocre bowlers. Needless to say we lost 3 of 4. I didn't help our case at all. Threw a fantabulous 113 ( on a 182 average). I did manage to close out the night with a team high 231 to win the third game. We are a great group of misfits that just have a great time regardless of how good or bad we are doing. Team scores are here.

Like I said, we do have fun but I am a competitor and I don't like performing so poorly. I'll get'em next week. Unfortunately, I work with a couple of bowlers on the other team so I won't hear the end of it. Of course I just tell them that I bowl to the competition, and this weeks level of competition was, well, lower than my teams.

No comments: