27 January, 2010

General Rambling

For the past few weeks I've been fighting off a bug. I never really got super sick, just the basic runny nose and cough due to cold and sore throat. I've got it licked but still have a weird cough every once in a while. I think if I got several nights in a row of really good sleep I'd be much better. The bad thing is I have no excuse for not. I bowl on Tuesdays and am home by 10pm. College football is over so I can use the excuse of watching west coast games either. Maybe I need to cut down on my caffeine intake. I don't really drink that much, but maybe that is too much.

Two weeks ago, my wonderful mother had knee replacement surgery. She is recovering nicely. So much so that the doctor is impressed. I figured she would be only half as far as she is now, but she is determined to get off of the walker then cane as quickly as possible. I'm really proud of her.

I guess that is it for now.

1 comment:

RoamingWhit said...

Hello David,
My name is Whitney and I stumbled across your website through the everything search that is google... I was looking for/at large opals or photos of them...I saw the photo of tha world largest opal then read about your travels from around the globe. I have seen many place as well but I would love to go to australia...sadly the closest I have gotten is a place called Young-San, South Korea. If you ever get the chance to go check out Teague beaches and Che-choo-du Islands as well they are some natural hot springs and AWSOME!! Its very beautiful there at the end of monsoon season and beginning of summer. The air is crisp the people are friendly and the food is spectacular! Happy Travels!
~Whitney