23 September, 2009

Rambling For Today

After a decent outing with last nights league bowling, I had to be at the office at the crack of dawn to restart our file servers. Needless to say, I have one that has issues. Was it the Microsoft Security Patches? Most likely. Now I can't even uninstall them. So, I'll just have to download them and reinstall them. Oh what fun for running on 5 hours of sleep two nights in a row. I'm too old for this crap. I need my 8 hours of beauty sleep.

As for the bowling, I bowl in a "church" league, one that I do not attend. A couple of friends are members so they asked me to join the league. I have a coworker that's on my team and another coworker (the member) that is on another team who talks a lot of garbage. Back story: After not having bowled in 10 years, he challenged me ( after he's league bowled for 3 years now ). Needless to say the first outing May, he did beat me. Only buy a few pins but he did win. He hasn't beaten me since so I can't figure out why he talks so much trash. Anyway, I started off September 15 with a 175, 206 & 185. This week I started off poorly but finished strong with a 152, 150, 224. I do enjoy bowling in a league since I relish the competition, not only with the other teams but with myself. I know what I am capable of and I really strive to better my average with every ball searching for that elusive 300. Maybe one day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But I love watching you and dad compete. You two both know how to make me giggle. Can't wait until Tuesday to bowl them.